LIMITED OPENING OF CLUBHOUSE DECK
November 11, 2020
Dear Snowden Overlook Community,
The SOCA Board is announcing a limited opening of the upper deck of the clubhouse for use by our residents. In order to enjoy this opportunity there are strict rules that you will need to follow.
- Residents need to have on their orange wristbands. If you did not sign our waiver and receive a wristband, you may do so by going to the clubhouse during working hours. Carol or Christy will accept the waiver and dispense your wristband. The waiver form is attached or pick one from box outside the front clubhouse door. Sorry, no guests allowed on deck.
- Masks need to be worn except for drinking or eating. Please continue use of mask after eating, etc.
- Chairs are arranged for 6 feet social distancing in circles of 6 with 1 configured table of 8 (of paired chairs for couples) and 1 configured table for 6. The distance is marked on deck floor under chairs. Do not move chairs. There are 5 circles, 3 under awning and 2 in open area. Circles under the deck do not have large tables, only small side tables. Deck curtains will be left open. The use of heaters will be at the discretion of Carol and Christy.
- The use of the deck is limited to weekday office hours 9am to 5pm. The deck will be closed on weekends, holidays and nights except for SOCA events.
- Carol or Christy will check you onto deck. Please ring bell at deck gate for their assistance.
- Sanitizing station and wipes will be available. Please use them.
- Reminder: the clubhouse will still be closed so the bathrooms are unavailable.
REMEMBER: WEAR MASKS AND ORANGE WRISTBAND!!!! ENJOY BE SAFE