Don’t forget to check our monthly calendar for current and upcoming events!
Regularly scheduled events include:
– Game Night -1st Friday of each month
– Grillin’ & Chillin’ / Mix & Mingle – 2nd Friday of each month
– Coffee with Carol – 3rd Wednesday morning of each month, Sept-May
(exceptions may occur due to holidays)
– Special SOCA social event is typically the 3rd Saturday of each month
Special Upcoming Events:
Come out and join your neighbors for upcoming social distancing-friendly events! Or, if you’d prefer, come and pick a meal to take home.
We ask that you please take note of the following:
- Keep a safe distance of six-feet away from those who do not reside with you
- Do not add any extra chairs to tables that have already been set prior to the event (they are arranged in order to provide a safe distance of 6-feet)
- Wear a mask and remove it only for eating or drinking.
- In order to use the upper deck or pool for eating, you must bring your resident pool pass and orange wristband*. Residents will have the option of bringing their own chair to sit on outside of the Clubhouse gated area.
- There will be no restroom access on the upper level of the Clubhouse.
- You must bring your own drink or purchase one from one of the participating food vendors.
- SOCA will not be providing any food, drinks, utensils, napkins, plates, etc. to residents.
*If you are interested in signing our COVID-19 ASSUMPTION OF RISK/WAIVER OF LIABILITY RELEASE in order to attend future events or for pool usage, please visit the link below and submit this form to our office. https://www.snowdenoverlook.com/wp-content/uploads/SOCA-ASSUMPTION-OF-RISK-cOVID19-2020-06-25.pdf
—–> E n d o f S u m m e r F o o d T r u c k E v e n t ! <—–
Important Reminder to Residents:
All SOCA sponsored events that involve a fee MUST be paid for by check or money order (made out to SOCA). No cash is accepted. Payment is expected at the time of signing up for event.